How to Return Your Purchase
We will accept returns or correct any quality problems on all merchandise purchased from our Company. Upon verification that the merchandise was purchased from our Company, we will exchange, return or repair the merchandise as long as the merchandise is not defaced, is not without its original packaging and is not without the original UPC barcode.
Option 1: Use the SmartLabel™
from your packing slip. Need a new SmartLabel? Click Here to print a SmartLabel.
- Affix the label to the return package, covering the original label.
- Drop your package anywhere in the U.S. Mail — at home, at work, or at the Post Office.
- No postage required. $8.95 will be deducted from your order refund for return postage. The original shipping and handling charge, however, is non-refundable.
- To track your SmartLabel return, please visit our tracking pageand reference your tracking number.
Option 2: Return on your own
- Attach the self return label from the front of your packing slip to the return package or print and use this return label.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print the return label. Download Adobe Reader for FREE.
When mailing a return, please include your original sales receipt/gift receipt or packing slip along with the merchandise being returned. Include a brief, written explanation regarding the reason for your return, along with your contact information.
When we receive your return, we’ll issue the refund based on the following criteria:
- With a receipt:Returned items are refunded at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, in the original method of payment.
- With a gift receipt:Returned items are refunded at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, in the form of a merchandise credit or a credit . Cash or bank card credits are not permitted for returns with a gift receipt.
- Without a receipt:Information from returns is kept in a database that the Company uses to validate returns. We will accept non-receipted returns or exchanges if it meets all of the following conditions:
- You have not been warned on a return in the past 365 days.
- This is your first return in the past 60 days and it is for less than $250 dollars.
- Merchandise is in salable condition, unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
Shipping And Delivery
Shipping Policy For Online, Shopping Service And In-Store Purchases
Merchandise and gift cards will be shipped to addresses within the United States. At this time, we are not able to ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or any international addresses including Puerto Rico.
A separate shipping charge per address will be applied to each individual order.
For orders placed online that contain merchandise or a combination of merchandise and gift cards, you will receive an email containing your tracking number. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order is shipped. Then you will be able to track your order on Fed-Ex’s website by entering the tracking number provided in the email. Most orders are shipped from our main fulfillment sites. In the event that your order is filled from one of our subsidiary fulfillment sites, you will not receive a tracking notification. You may call our hotline 9am-8pm (Eastern Standard Time) 7 days a week, to obtain the tracking information for your order if desired.
On occasion, merchandise orders from our site will be filled and shipped from multiple fulfillment sites. If this occurs, your delivery charge will be based on the total merchandise purchase amount prior to tax. You will not incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances.
Due to alcohol content, federal air safety regulations prevent the shipment of cosmetics via airmail. Therefore, only Standard Shipping is available on these items.
Items marked as “Special Handling” require an extra fee to ship because they are overweight and/or oversized.